Litchi mission fails to execute.

jmv

Reaction score
Today I loaded a mission on my iphone6 and when I clicked start you could see the load progress normally but my P4 did nothing. I tried a few times (load the mission) but the P4 did not react staying afloat in the air.

What could be wrong ?

Are any of your waypoints near 400' AGL? I hd this problem when one of mine was set to 396. I changed it to 386 and it loaded just fine and has executed flawlessly every week not for 7 months.

Reactions: Samuraiz
Hi BigAL

My 1st waipoint is at 60 meters and highest at 136m which is greater than 400 ft.
That could be it.
Thanks

JM

Are any of your waypoints near 400' AGL? I hd this problem when one of mine was set to 396. I changed it to 386 and it loaded just fine and has executed flawlessly every week not for 7 months.

Hi BigAL

My 1st waipoint is at 60 meters and highest at 136m which is greater than 400 ft.
That could be it.
Thanks

JM

I'm not sure if the "Altitude Override" is carried over to Litchi but I'd check and get the max alt below the 120m threshold and see if that solves your problem. Good luck and SAFE flights :)

Thank-you BigAl

I'm not sure if the "Altitude Override" is carried over to Litchi but I'd check and get the max alt below the 120m threshold and see if that solves your problem. Good luck and SAFE flights :)
Thamk

I had the same problem once. I had a way point that was at a higher altitude than the max altitude that I had set.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT