Litchi just installed for P3P - Solved a problem that dji Go3 had.

Reaction score
Just a heads up: I recently purchased Litchi which is working great. (Needed the VR twin screen function for use with cheap VR goggles)
I used to have a small problem where dji GO3 would switch off my camera video record function now and then, but this problem has disappeared with Litchi.
Just thought this may be of interest.

Just a heads up: I recently purchased Litchi which is working great. (Needed the VR twin screen function for use with cheap VR goggles)
I used to have a small problem where dji GO3 would switch off my camera video record function now and then, but this problem has disappeared with Litchi.
Just thought this may be of interest.

did the switching off of the record only happen with a certain app version, did it do it with other versions ?

did the switching off of the record only happen with a certain app version, did it do it with other versions ?
I've only used the latest GO3 app V3.1.59 so can't answer your question.
It started happening when changed from an old 32Gb microSD card to a brand new quality Kingston 64Gb card.
It only seemed to switch off record after a minute or so on the initial 'start record'. After activating record function a second time, all was OK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues