Litchi instead of GO?

Reaction score
I've got a P3P with Go and Litchi on my tablet.
There seems to be a lot going on with GO lately.
Is anyone running strictly Litchi?
Thanks.

I only use Go for maintenance and settings that aren't available in Litchi. Have them on 2 separate devices and exclusively fly with Litchi. Have for quite some time.

Use Litchi for flying missions.

I use Go, Litchi and DroneDeploy alternately depending on the nature of the flight. They cannot run at the same time, but I've discovered that I can quit Go and launch Litchi while my P3P is hovering, run a pano mission, quit Litchi and relaunch Go. I've done the same with Go and DD. The key is to make sure you quit the app, not just close it. This is on an iPad mini 2.

Not sure about Go. I use Go 4 now (for my Phantom 4), and it may be that Go on your P3 may have the same behavior as Go 4 on the P4s.

Last time I checked the Orbit mode in Go4, it did not lock to a point of interest (POI). That meant that if you raise or lower the drone height while orbiting, you had to manually and continually adjust camera tilt if you want to stay on the same point. But Litchi has a point of interest marker that keeps the camera tilted to the the target.

I was just wondering the same thing. I was just considering getting Litchi. What isn't available on Litchi?
Vidio editor like djigo ,you have to import vidios through djigo app ,litchi lacking in that department but otherwise very good

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20