Litchi in Waypoint Mode

Reaction score
Will starting a flight with Litchi in Waypoint Mode cause any issues such as will the Home Point be recorded correctly etc? Also, I would never open DJI Go 4.

The plan would be to open Litchi in Waypoint Mode - hover for 15 seconds to make sure it holds it's position and then load the mission and go.

It should not matter, but for me I generally start up in FPV, to ensure the home point is set. You can then switch over to waypoint mode and load the mission while on the ground or take off, hover then switch over and load the mission. If you have auto takeoff enabled, and load the mission while on the ground, you can start it there as well and it will take off and fly the mission.

If I fly waypoint can I still control the bird for adjustments, like gimbal pitch, etc.......?

If I fly waypoint can I still control the bird for adjustments, like gimbal pitch, etc.......?
I do not believe so. I think you have to abort the mission, or switch back into Position mode (which will abort the mission) in order to take back AC control. Be sure to change back into FPV mode while in Litchi or touching the screen will start to make new waypoints. Don't ask me how I know this.

I do not believe so. I think you have to abort the mission, or switch back into Position mode (which will abort the mission) in order to take back AC control. Be sure to change back into FPV mode while in Litchi or touching the screen will start to make new waypoints. Don't ask me how I know this.

I am pretty sure there is a pause, but I am going to set up a very simple mission in an open field before I even attempt this!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl