Litchi First Time

wju

Reaction score
Tomorrow I will for the first time attempt to use the Litchi app. Seems simple enough but I have one question. If you get into trouble what is the process for getting out of litchi and taking over the flight with DJI Go. Or how can I manually take over the mission?
Thx

Switch to F Mode. So use the toggle switch .

Also , never launch both the Lichti app and the DJI Go app simulateneously. Make sure to close one (force close) and then open the other. That way no fight between apps for control.

This information is gathered from everything that I have read and someone with real world experience should confirm.

My suggestion. Fly and close and low mission with Lichti and then toggle over to F or A mode (Atti) to make sure that you can switch to manual control. That way there is not much risk.

Switch out of F mode to A or P to resume manual control.

To get to the GO app will require that you close litchi completely then start the GO app.

Left index finger on the flight mode switch ready to go from F to A/P mode to cancel the mission (AC stops to hover).

Left & right thumbs on sticks to avoid unexpected obstacles (works in all F/A/P flight modes AFAIK).

(If possible, have another person(s) to watch the AC at the start/finish waypoints so you might better search it if something goes wrong. A couple of times I couldn't find the AC in the sky after only briefly glancing the Litchi video feed. Be prepared to quickly travel along the waypoints to re-gain RC connection).

I am so tempted to purchase Litchi, But i can't get confirmation from anyone if the LED on/off is available on BETA version

Litchi is cheap (compared to the AC) so just buy and try it (I'm just a happy customer). I guess you can get your money back if not satisfied.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94