Litchi App

I love Litchi and have started using a lot. Makes my Phantom 3 Standard a lot more useful. I moved to China last week and unfortuately Google Maps don't work here so the Litchi app doesn't display the map here. I am working on finding out how to use Litchi here. So far I think I can use VPN and then program my mission on the Litchi Mission Hub on my computer. Then it seems to cache the map when I upload in on my iphone. I will try the mission tomorrow, however I did notice when the map is set to hybrid the labelled roads don't match up with the google image, so the drone might be a bit off. Depends on if the drone follows the google map image, or the road labels, if that make sense?

I asked this question a couple days ago- When flying Litchi I know I can cancel mission by flipping to P mode(P-3) But, after flipping to P mode, is there someway to re-start mission without starting mission all over again.
Answer- Rather than moving from F to P mode, simply push pause icon on your screen & when your ready, push pause again, mission will re-start where you left off.
I haven't been out since to try but, but, just another tidbit about Litchi that makes it such a great mission planner,eh!

Reactions: proudman
After cache the maps on litchi using VPN at home. I went to fly and all went well here in China. It was fairly accurate inline with google maps on satellite, but not the road maps. Had dji go running in the background. Thank god dji go does not use google maps.
Anyway the small waypoint test worked and then using the cached maps planned another longer waypoint course that was about 3kms away following a bridge across the Ming river. I was out of range, so when I got home and downloaded the footage, I was pleasantly surprised that the footage was good and follow the route I planned showing a great shits of the bridge as planned.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I asked this question a couple days ago- When flying Litchi I know I can cancel mission by flipping to P mode(P-3) But, after flipping to P mode, is there someway to re-start mission without starting mission all over again.
Answer- Rather than moving from F to P mode, simply push pause icon on your screen & when your ready, push pause again, mission will re-start where you left off.
I haven't been out since to try but, but, just another tidbit about Litchi that makes it such a great mission planner,eh!
For this feature you could use the pause button on the r/c.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20