Litchi and Phantom 4?

Reaction score
Does Litchi work with a standard Phantom 4? Anyone have experience with this setup?
Appreciate any input!

Does Litchi work with a standard Phantom 4? Anyone have experience with this setup?
Appreciate any input!
Yep I've used litchi with p4s,,works really well,I had no issues,,best feature I think is the audible feedback giving all info in speech so not need to keep looking at device for info.
It's not free which why I think its works well for 3rd party app

I have been hearing a lot about Litchfield and one of these posts said it was free so I went to see the app and it said it costs $23.
Litchi Mission Hub is free, allowing you to plan your flights on it, and save them on a desktop computer, but the Litchi app, for your smart device, is sold for $23. The Litchi app is well worth that one-time fee, bearing in mind that your single license will allow you to use more than one smart device, with another fee due only if your devices are a mix of IOS and Android.

I'd recommend Dronelink. Litchi is fine, but Dronelink is much more powerful!
I currently fly every week the same mission (at a location where my new house is being built) with Dronelink. The power you have with gimbal settings, video settings etc. etc.. I don't ever have to think if I've set everything right, it's done automatically (to the settings I at first had it set).

Reactions: jcaoile

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj