Litchi and Mission Hub

Reaction score
I recently flew my P3P on a mission that was set up on Mission Hub. I also synced my approved Samsung 10" tablet while on my wi-fi network. The mission flew fine with a couple of exceptions. While following the route on my tablet the bird was way ahead of what the route was showing on my tablet. In other words the bird was almost done with the mission but the FPV showed it on the other side of the field. I was only flying between 8 and 15mph. Also the camera was set to start video automatically. It did not. I did manage to start the camera video manually, however at the end of the mission it would not go off.
I have flown the same mission with my Phantom 2 Vision Plus, without any problems. Does anyone have any ideas here of what might be going on? Thanks,

Could it have been lag on your device? I know when I tried to use an Samsung older phone, the lag between where my bird actually was in comparison to my image, was about a 4 minute lag!
Also, same issue with starting/stopping video, pressing start button 20 X before recording would start/stop.
I;m assuming it was my poor old phone couldn't process quick enough or in some cases, at all.

I have a Phantom 3 Professional. In the past I have flown and saved missions and orbits. Today I flew and could not get the saved mission to upload. The icon came up on my tablet (android) which said start (the phantom was about 50' up and the select switch was on "F") but it would not load. I shifted back to the FPV mode, and over to orbit (where I had saved orbit missions) and it loaded fine, and went on its mission. Any ideas here on how to get my Phantom 3 Professional to start and load the mission? One more thing, it did show the mission on my tablet, but would not load it.

I have a Phantom 3 Professional. In the past I have flown and saved missions and orbits. Today I flew and could not get the saved mission to upload. The icon came up on my tablet (android) which said start (the phantom was about 50' up and the select switch was on "F") but it would not load. I shifted back to the FPV mode, and over to orbit (where I had saved orbit missions) and it loaded fine, and went on its mission. Any ideas here on how to get my Phantom 3 Professional to start and load the mission? One more thing, it did show the mission on my tablet, but would not load it.

Check your altitude settings in the controller against the altitude settings in the mission. If your mission settings conflict with the settings of your controller, the mission won't load

Reactions: BigAl07
More Litchi mission issues.
Today I flew my Phantom 2 Vision + on a short mission (6 waypoints). All went well, during the load process, and initiation, but during the mission on waypoint 3 the Phantom stopped and just hovered. Since it was only a 4 minute mission I waited to see if it would correct and go on with the mission. My patience began to run short after about 3 minutes, and I hit the RTH button. It returned as it should. I re-ran the mission and it did something similar. It also did a couple of un-scheduled rotational 360 moves and then just hovered. I re-checked the specifics again on what was ordered on the mssion but no wait time was ordered upon reaching each waypoint. Could it need a recalibration? It seems like I did a full recalibration not to long ago. Any help or ideas would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

Share your mission from the hub, I had some weird rotations when I first started missions, I didn't know what I was doing ether. I made brand new missions. Never did figure out what was causing it.
New ones worked fine.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj