Litchi and litchi magic leash ios

Here's a how-to:

In my opinion, Active Track and its somewhat-less-reliable Litchi equivalent is a step backward from the concept of a remote tracking device that provides the follow-me beacon. Magic Leash restores that. My relatively limited used of that app has been very satisfactory, better than Active Track. For me, the true test will come after I've figured out a way to attach my iPhone to one of my Golden Retrievers. Active Track works fairly well, but I do believe that a remote GPS device would be better. I think DJI missed the boat on that one.

In my opinion, Active Track and its somewhat-less-reliable Litchi equivalent is a step backward from the concept of a remote tracking device that provides the follow-me beacon. Magic Leash restores that. My relatively limited used of that app has been very satisfactory, better than Active Track. For me, the true test will come after I've figured out a way to attach my iPhone to one of my Golden Retrievers. Active Track works fairly well, but I do believe that a remote GPS device would be better. I think DJI missed the boat on that one.

I feel the same, I think Yuneec gives u a transmitter leash with there drones. Hopefully DJI will do the same I'd pay hundred for a good one

I feel the same, I think Yuneec gives u a transmitter leash with there drones. Hopefully DJI will do the same I'd pay hundred for a good one
I agree. I'd pay for a tracking remote, but only as long as it was something that would work with the SDK and be available for third party apps like Litchi.

Magic lease will work on ios but you cannot run it from litchi ios, only from litchi android

Magic lease will work on ios but you cannot run it from litchi ios, only from litchi android

Is this still the issue? I don't understand why they don't fix magic leash to work with an iOS device they already have the magic leash app for iOS why cant they update it to connect to an iOS device with your phantom

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I did ask litchi but i cant remember what their reply was, something about apple ios?
Its a pity as the ipad is the ideal controller and cheap android phones have gps in as standard so could be used easily
Not sure about barometric sensors, not sure which phones have them so up and down is probably out

Holy thread resurrection Batman!!

I've just purchased a second Iphone to try to use Magic Leash with only to discover its not even available for IOS devices?! Whats the point of having it as an IOS app?!

Saw this thread and post #9 - Does that mean if i have an Android device with the RC I can run the Leash app on my iPhone for tracking?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav