Litchi and elevations

Reaction score
Hello all.
Reading some about elevation variances and flying with my p4p vs2 has me questioning if I should be trusting litchi at low elevations. Some of my waypoints vary in elevation with the lowest to ground being at about 10'. The ground is level, so I'm not concerned about height in that regard.
My question is, should I trust the drone to descend to 10' with all sensors disabled and not hit the ground?
Thanks!

Hello all.
Reading some about elevation variances and flying with my p4p vs2 has me questioning if I should be trusting litchi at low elevations. Some of my waypoints vary in elevation with the lowest to ground being at about 10'. The ground is level, so I'm not concerned about height in that regard.
My question is, should I trust the drone to descend to 10' with all sensors disabled and not hit the ground?
Thanks!

No. Just the potential variation in atmospheric pressure over the duration of a flight could put it out by more than 10 ft.

Reactions: Maddy
No. Just the potential variation in atmospheric pressure over the duration of a flight could put it out by more than 10 ft.
Oh, wow. Sure glad I read other posts on here even if I don't think it pertains to me. I think the lowest I go will be 20'.
Thank you, Sar104!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94