Litchi and DJI go

Reaction score
Having DJI go app and litchi on my apple i pad mini 2 cause erratic flight? should I delete the go app and just use litchi? Last time I flew with litchi I had a problem with erratic hovering and wonder if the go app is running in the background

I always shut down all other apps when flying,very quick and easy with an ipad. Do not delete Go app, you will need it for various settings, not possible with just Litchi.

Having DJI go app and litchi on my apple i pad mini 2 cause erratic flight? should I delete the go app and just use litchi? Last time I flew with litchi I had a problem with erratic hovering and wonder if the go app is running in the background

With iOS, double pressing the Home button and then swiping away any app will stop that app from running in the background. I always do this before running a flight app. This is easy to do unlike in Android where you would have to force stop any unwanted app in settings/apps in order to stop it from running. The Android GO app loves to run apon startup of your device and that can result in frustration if either app seems to misbehave or simply crash. BUT.... neither app will be the primary blame for the drone to drift at hover or misbehave in flight. If the drone does not fly straight or if the drone hovers badly it's indicative of the controller sticks, compass and IMU needing calibration.The app only provides the means to modify drone settings and I'd suggest you to keep the GO app installed on your display device so that all controller and sensor calibrations and ESP settings have been done. These calibrations should be repeated if: your drone has crashed or after a firmware update is done. Both apps can be installed on the same device, but only one of them can be run at any one time.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic