Linden, N.J. Family Shocked When Drone Crashes Into House

Some of the lines are priceless in the article.

"Jane White said she was aware of the drone crash incident just over two weeks ago at the US Open, and never imagined her life would be interrupted by another remote-controlled aircraft."

So her life was interrupted by a drone at the US Open because she was aware of it?

“I just wanted to be safe, you know, because they say they can carry anything,” she said. “Like, you know, I didn’t know if they might have explosives. And I have children, so that was my main concern — safety.”

Well now we know that the roof of a house will, in fact, protect you from a marauding drone.

“It was a big crash, they said, but I didn’t hear it,” he said. “But I came out and saw everything that happened. It’s crazy.”

Such a big crash that you didn't hear it. I guess it takes a baseball through the window to wake some people up.

Well at least the whiz operating it had prop guards on it and told the police (although the police couldn't find him/her!).

This is horrible news. Did anyone in the house survive? I understand the Police and Fire rescue teams responded. Thank God they weren't on more important calls. It's just awful the media reports of that evil drone "PLOWING" into that residential structure.

Were the explosives defused? They said it might even be carrying nukes or something?

I'm glad the brave family survived. I wish them the best dealing with the trauma and mental anguish. I see lengthy family counseling sessions ahead (those who survived). Let's hope they are awarded their just compensation (millions) and the scoundrel who did this is summarily executed pronto. Hopefully without a trial.

Someone said "The problem is not the media"

lmao

Last edited:
Gaa! I really hate the media. Why in the hell would this egocentric idiot believe that anyone would target her house with drone delivered explosives [emoji537]+[emoji452]+[emoji576]+[emoji378]=[emoji95]

Reactions: Goldni and J.James
Live it up boyz! This "hobby" wont be around much longer.

Funny cause the one time when I had a crash and my fc40 plummeted out of the sky when I was trying to make a landing before my battery died but had to keep it up in the air to make way for a cop car that was going threw my back alley and going supper slow and taking almost 2 minutes to go by me. as soon as he went by the battery gave out and it came crashing down on to a house a few houses down were my back was faceing that the whole time while I was flying the cops were there responding to some thing that happened and there were about 6 cops in the back yard and a few more in there cars blocking off the other end of the ally and about 5 more cars out front of the house. .
But any way my phantom dropped like a rock and bounced off the very house they were at and real hard and loudly to I may add. and then after it smacked off the roof then hit the sideing of the house next door then landed in a bush next to the fence between to two yards and landed only about 6-10 feet away from the group of cops in the yard. and only one of them even turned around to see what the heck the big crash bang bam sound was. and they didnt even seem to give one crap about it. even with my low battery beeper thing going off. LIke a bomb timer in the movies

and even when I walked past all of them to go around to knock on the door of the guys house whos yard it settled in and had to go past all the cops not one said any thing. and it was not till I asked the owner if I could go in his yard to retrieve it and when I was walking back past the cops and past on of them sitting in his car he said is she ok ? and he was referring to the drone. I said yup just a dead battery and some scratches. and that was it.

This shouldn't even be news, especially when the incident is blown up to be 10 times worse than it actually is.

Police Save Family After Baseball Invades Home Through Closed Window
Police responded to a frantic 911 call from the father of a local family after their home was invaded by what appeared to be a baseball. Arriving on the scene, police found the family hiding under some Christmas decorations in their basement. Dwayne Brainard 38, Thelma Brainard 35, and two children Sasha Brainard 9 and Thaddeus Brainard 13 were rushed to a local trauma center for treatment. Doctors do not yet know if a full recovery is possible but remain hopeful.

Reached at his bedside for comment, Mr Brainard said he and his family were inside their home at approximately 3PM when they heard the crash. 'We were sitting there sorting our dryer lint when there was this loud crash as the object came through the window and then a thunk as it hit the floor'. Mr Brainard quickly gathered his family and got them to the basement for safety. Said Mr Brainard 'I know it looked like baseball, but I've heard that hand gernades looks similar, and you know, you never can tell. Plus I wasn't sure if there were more outside trying to get in.'

The family made it to their basement and hid. Then Mr Brainard called 911 on his cell. After that, the family spent the next 9 minutes in absolute terror, unsure if they would make it out alive. When reached at here bedside for a comment, Mrs Brainard could only mumble repeatedly 'The window. It came through the window.' A Kickstarter fund has been set up for those wishing to donate to the family and a candle light vigil is planned for later this week. Police have no leads at this time as to where the baseball came from nor what its true motives were.

Police Save Family After Baseball Invades Home Through Closed Window
Police responded to a frantic 911 call from the father of a local family after their home was invaded by what appeared to be a baseball. Arriving on the scene, police found the family hiding under some Christmas decorations in their basement. Dwayne Brainard 38, Thelma Brainard 35, and two children Sasha Brainard 9 and Thaddeus Brainard 13 were rushed to a local trauma center for treatment. Doctors do not yet know if a full recovery is possible but remain hopeful.

Reached at his bedside for comment, Mr Brainard said he and his family were inside their home at approximately 3PM when they heard the crash. 'We were sitting there sorting our dryer lint when there was this loud crash as the object came through the window and then a thunk as it hit the floor'. Mr Brainard quickly gathered his family and got them to the basement for safety. Said Mr Brainard 'I know it looked like baseball, but I've heard that hand gernades looks similar, and you know, you never can tell. Plus I wasn't sure if there were more outside trying to get in.'

The family made it to their basement and hid. Then Mr Brainard called 911 on his cell. After that, the family spent the next 9 minutes in absolute terror, unsure if they would make it out alive. When reached at here bedside for a comment, Mrs Brainard could only mumble repeatedly 'The window. It came through the window.' A Kickstarter fund has been set up for those wishing to donate to the family and a candle light vigil is planned for later this week. Police have no leads at this time as to where the baseball came from nor what its true motives were.
That poor family! Please send me the link to their "GoFundMe" account so I can donate all my money in the hopes that they make a full recovery. Poor family, if I ever come across a baseball I am gonna smash it with my bat!

Seroiusly though, Iif you insert the word "drone" in place of baseball this would be more media gold!! :D

is this the very same family that only last year also were out raged when a phantom 1 safely and quit gently set down in there back yard after a fly away and did a low battery landing with out hurting or harming any one ????? Because it sure as heck looks like it. IF it is I find it impossible to believe and they very well might be trying to pull some thing.

is this the very same family that only last year also were out raged when a phantom 1 safely and quit gently set down in there back yard after a fly away and did a low battery landing with out hurting or harming any one ????? Because it sure as heck looks like it. IF it is I find it impossible to believe and they very well might be trying to pull some thing.
Got a link to the back yard thing?

This shouldn't even be news, especially when the incident is blown up to be 10 times worse than it actually is.
At least they didn't report it as SPY DRONE CRASHES INTO WHITE HOUSE

Na i could not find any old links from the thing that happened last year.. but now after searching some more and actually watching more of the video from this on. I am able to determine its not the same people even tho the house looks similar and its the same town in NJ the other family were not a black family so it cant be the the same people.

But the way lots of people have been doing things to them selves lately and then using it to scam others in to go fund me accounts to get money It seemed fishy that it was in the same town as the other one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl