Limefuel L54P running on the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile since we updated everyone here on the status of our L54P. This is because we have been hard at work trying to limit the issues imposed on our batteries by DJI updates. Now as you all may or may not be aware of, it is REALLY difficult to create and maintain a product that has a variable that can change at any given point with an update. Actually, it is close to impossible unless you are the parent company of the product. As you all know we are not affiliated with DJI, and therefore we cannot anticipate the issues that may arise once DJI issues an update to their drones, all we can do is try to resolve the issues as soon as they are recognized. After months of testing we feel we have been able to negate these issues and potentially any further issues that may or may not occur with DJI updates. The best solution for any DJI battery is to update the drone/battery with the official hardware provided by DJI. After the update/s have/has been applied switch back to our battery. That should help stop at least 90% of the issues users have been experiencing. Now back to my main point, I created this post today to show you our newly improved L54P running on a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+. Enjoy!

First Test: DJI Phantom Assistant Software
10wozPA.png

In this image you can see our DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ running all the latest updates. Keep in mind this is with our new L54P in the drone.

Second Test: DJI Vision+ App
4RUkXr9.jpg

In this image you can see our DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ running without any "Non-intelligent battery" or "Battery communication" warnings via the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ app.

Third Test: Flight Time
After multiple flight tests we are happy to report that our L54P has an average flight time of around 17 mins* in the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ with automatic Autoland initiating at the 15% mark and about 21-22 mins* with Autoland off. During this test the DJI was connected/streaming to the DJI Vision+ app and was also recording in full 1080P. *Flight times will vary from user to user.

Fourth Test: Will it start?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ41pzDDDY4[/youtube]
Short answer, YES! Here's a quick video showing just that.

As always we are working towards extending your flight time but as you all know this requires time, so we would like to thank everyone of our customers for being patient with us while we work on improving our DJI compatible products. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to comment on this posting or send an email to [email protected].

Thanks!

Good to know. I have had a great experience with my Limefuel external battery. I'm anxious to try a Limefuel battery in my Vision 2+ but I'd really like to hold off for the 6000 model. When I wrote to Limefuel back in October I got a reply saying the L60P was on it's way in November or December. I see it's still on pre-order and now it's February. Any word on that product?

RafaelLimed said:
Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile since we updated everyone here on the status of our L54P. This is because we have been hard at work trying to limit the issues imposed on our batteries by DJI updates. Now as you all may or may not be aware of, it is REALLY difficult to create and maintain a product that has a variable that can change at any given point with an update. Actually, it is close to impossible unless you are the parent company of the product. As you all know we are not affiliated with DJI, and therefore we cannot anticipate the issues that may arise once DJI issues an update to their drones, all we can do is try to resolve the issues as soon as they are recognized. After months of testing we feel we have been able to negate these issues and potentially any further issues that may or may not occur with DJI updates. The best solution for any DJI battery is to update the drone/battery with the official hardware provided by DJI. After the update/s have/has been applied switch back to our battery. That should help stop at least 90% of the issues users have been experiencing. Now back to my main point, I created this post today to show you our newly improved L54P running on a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+. Enjoy!

First Test: DJI Phantom Assistant Software
10wozPA.png

In this image you can see our DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ running all the latest updates. Keep in mind this is with our new L54P in the drone.

Second Test: DJI Vision+ App
4RUkXr9.jpg

In this image you can see our DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ running without any "Non-intelligent battery" or "Battery communication" warnings via the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ app.

Third Test: Flight Time
After multiple flight tests we are happy to report that our L54P has an average flight time of around 17 mins* in the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ with automatic Autoland initiating at the 15% mark and about 21-22 mins* with Autoland off. During this test the DJI was connected/streaming to the DJI Vision+ app and was also recording in full 1080P. *Flight times will vary from user to user.

Fourth Test: Will it start?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ41pzDDDY4[/youtube]
Short answer, YES! Here's a quick video showing just that.

As always we are working towards extending your flight time but as you all know this requires time, so we would like to thank everyone of our customers for being patient with us while we work on improving our DJI compatible products. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to comment on this posting or send an email to [email protected].

Thanks!
How about with the new firmware 3.10???????

@ViperNuke: We have tried to download the latest update (V3.10) for our DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ since it was announced on Jan. 30th but never received the updates. As of today it seems there are issues with the update (V3.10) and DJI has since pulled it back. I have attached the image below for you as proof.

GPb0gu1.png

RafaelLimed said:
@ViperNuke: We have tried to download the latest update (V3.10) for our DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ since it was announced on Jan. 30th but never received the updates. As of today it seems there are issues with the update (V3.10) and DJI has since pulled it back. I have attached the image below for you as proof.

GPb0gu1.png
thanks for sharing! This is the info I needed to change back to 3.08. This whole process by DJI is a debacle!
Anyway, I purchased an L54p battery-I love it. More flight time and cheaper. Can't beat it...

Hello RafaelLimed and welcome to the forum with the largest Vision Plus community online. I'm curious if you have any interest in putting together an attachment app for the Vision Plus that logs the data of your batteries on the Vision Plus?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj