Lil.. HELP Please ? battery died @ 781 ft . Thats Why There Is No Data Or camera Recording ..?

1st Time I Ever Heard Of This Happening , HELP !! ? ( Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones ) I know this is very hard to believe but I saw it happen myself with my own eyes, Here in California. All we have is sagebrush and chaparral, obviously that is what saved my precious bird, only broke one propeller still flying yet today. Beautiful video I love this thing ,

@lone droner Can you pump the .txt file through https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Reactions: lone droner
Yes - none of that was from stick input either.

Looks a bit like the GPS was reporting badly, judging by the oscillations in the speed record.

View attachment 81298
Thanks man really appreciate it I'm still flying the **** thing I just don't use that remote control anymore I might sell it I bought another one that's doesn't have the plus screen works fine can you believe this thing dropped 700 feet a Chaparral Bush must have saved it only one broken propeller I love this thing

Strange ringing look to those speed changes ... this is very spooky stuff.

Any indications that a feature was being used (Active Track, etc.)?

I note that the speed oscillations are with the elevator pinned ... electrical interference from the motors or ESC's leaking into the GPS?
I appreciate your help man I'm still looking for a positive impact from DJI what they think I don't use this remote control anymore I'm scared of it did take it apart and install fpvlr antennas on it maybe that did something

The IMU might have been defective or doing something bizarre. At max pitch it would be trying to moderate speed. Do you have the CSVView version of this data ... look at the gyro pitch values while the pitch stick is set forward.
This is pretty complicated stuff thank you very much

Yes - none of that was from stick input either.

Looks a bit like the GPS was reporting badly, judging by the oscillations in the speed record.

View attachment 81298
The stick down as you could see it kept going up and I'm trying to make it come down have you ever seen a battery dice in mid-flight 700 feet in the air this is why there's no data and any video after that correct

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez