Lightning Cable Length

Reaction score
I want to have as many accessories on hand as needed when the P3 arrives, so in that vein does anyone know what the shortest length iPhone cable you can use? You can get them in 4",5" and 6" on Amazon, as well a 1', and the standard 3', no sense having a bunch of extra cable tied up behind your controller.

Reactions: Advexure
You probably want 6 inches - 4 inches is going to be tight.. the cable has to loop over the handle or under it and then reach up to the phone - if it is the Iphone 6 it will require that bit more slack due to its size. If you use an ipad you will need more cable obviously

I want to have as many accessories on hand as needed when the P3 arrives, so in that vein does anyone know what the shortest length iPhone cable you can use? You can get them in 4",5" and 6" on Amazon, as well a 1', and the standard 3', no sense having a bunch of extra cable tied up behind your controller.

11 or 12 inch works great. We've got these on our Inspires: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P66F35A/?tag=wwwadvexureco-20 You don't want too short or you'll quickly wear out your connectors.

Attachments

• 61sMq43dMcL._SL1000_.jpg
    61sMq43dMcL._SL1000_.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 636
I'm going to look for one with an L-Shaped connector so it doesn't stick straight out of my iPad. (Plus it should look a little cleaner...)

Well, I am going to fly with my iPhone 6+ for awhile to see if I really need a iPad or not, and the connector being on the end is no bother. But with iPad a 90º elbow would allow the cable to run down the side and would look much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers