22.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 481
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 529
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 496
Thank you for this instruction, very useful.

There are many lens holders when google it, but I can't find exactly you specified.
Where can I buy CCTV 1/2.3'' lens holder?

Hello there! You can find a lot of those lens holder in eBay just search for "CCTV 1/2.3 lens board holder" they sale in between $2 to $10 that all depend on sellers.

I hope that helps.

soulboys said:

Hello there, i hope i can help, i done about 30 installations and i have not work with Vision Dimension lens yet, but here are some pointer to check:

1) after the mod make sure that the camera is counter balance? If not you can balance the the lens with a penny, just place the penny in the back of the camera find the spot where the camera is counter balance, Not all the lens are top heavy the lens i buy they do not need to be counter balance.

2) check the ribbon cable connections

3) inspect the ribbon cable for damage

FYI:
I buy my lens from http://aico-electronics.com i buy in large quantities and i paid $87 each and $35 shipping for all of the lens and i always get them in 5 days. If you buy just one you may paid a little more.

Those lens are good quality none of my customers had problems or complain about the lens i also had compare this lens next to the Rangecams 5.4mm and it seams to be the same lens no difference in performance or looks!

Here is the contact info:

Aico Electronics Limited
Room 2303, Tianxiang Fengqi Times Tower, 338 Fengqi East Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Tel: 86-571-86619019
Fax:86-571-81069179
Email:[email protected]

I will also recommend those lens from OST i done few from customers they need installation only.

http://www.ostrc.com/collections/gopro- ... -for-gopro

I hope this helps.

i fancy doing a lens swap on my P2V+ but the focussing of the lens to the sensor is putting me off having a go ( the cost too if i'm totally honest ) but i don't want to risk what i have for something i might not be able to get right, how easy and what is the process for setting the focal length accurately?? especially on a P2V+ where you don't have a HD video out to look at?? gawping at FPV images in their full 640 x 480 res or whatever it is on a 5 inch phone screen isn't going to be great and i guess focus could be out a fair bit before you noticed??? it needs to be spot on really, how??

Hello every one, i just post a youtube video on how to counter balance the lens after a mod, i will also add a picture, i hope this helps.

Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/TzUmLds2wXY

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    766.4 KB · Views: 339
locoworks said:
i fancy doing a lens swap on my P2V+ but the focussing of the lens to the sensor is putting me off having a go ( the cost too if i'm totally honest ) but i don't want to risk what i have for something i might not be able to get right, how easy and what is the process for setting the focal length accurately?? especially on a P2V+ where you don't have a HD video out to look at?? gawping at FPV images in their full 640 x 480 res or whatever it is on a 5 inch phone screen isn't going to be great and i guess focus could be out a fair bit before you noticed??? it needs to be spot on really, how??

Hello there, what i found that works for me is taking pictures, what i do is first get the lens to focus using the phone view to get it closer than i take a picture preview the picture and make small changes to the lens by the 3rd or 4th picture i got it focus.

Tips zoom in and zoom out of the picture to analyzed focus.

I hope this helps.

Milton Amaya said:
Hello every one, i just post a youtube video on how to counter balance the lens after a mod, i will also add a picture, i hope this helps.

Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/TzUmLds2wXY

Thank you Milton, will do today some tests and see if helps.
As I see, my camera doesn't stay in positions I put it, it goes down, so.. this could be a fix.
Will come back with results.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4