Leaked pics of DJI's phantom 5

Notice the props are pitched to counter the rotational force generated by the props.....

Apparently the DJI goggles gives you a cinema experience
1498618278496.jpg

Early research is still very active... that guide is expected to expand to 27 similarly sized volumes.

Really? You are a born optimist :)

If you were married to my wife it would take more than that. Why? She has her own language, a sort of lengthy English which most of the time, doesn't make sense. I call it 'woman speak' which consists mainly of brain numbing non stop chatter. She could out talk a teleprinter.

I get my own back by describing how a Phantom operates which lasts a good hour. This shuts her up.

My other ploy is just to say my hearing aid batteries have died and I cant hear a thing. Mind you, if she offered me a £100 I would hear THAT.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow nice and compact! Perfect for in Cabin storage!

Reactions: Neon Euc
And so unobtrusive too!

Reactions: Neon Euc
If you were married to my wife it would take more than that. Why? She has her own language, a sort of lengthy English which most of the time, doesn't make sense. I call it 'woman speak' which consists mainly of brain numbing non stop chatter. She could out talk a teleprinter.
No need to marry yours... mine has the same affliction.

I believe it's some sort of genetic switch that flips upon securing a mate -- did you notice it accelerated and got much worse upon having children? That was a major strengthening of the "mate" signal.

I've also observed that we men seem to have an instinctive compulsion to answer in the affirmative when this noise is going on and some random query emerges from the river of sound. I'm embarassed to admit I've delivered the, "uh, huh..." or "yes, honey" regularly in some sort of automatic, instinctual way, as if it was built-in. All without having any idea what she even asked -- the minimal portion of brain devoted to monitoring simply recognized a query.

All this is so ubiquitous and automatic it surely is evolved behavior. Think about that. Somehow, females evolved the practice of babbling stream-of-consciousness to their mates about all manner of meaninglessness, and males evolved the instinct to tune out yet fake engagement.

What a world.

(and for the 3 of you that need to be told, I'm joking. Maybe. Unless you're an "Otherkin", in which case I'm not joking. Ever. About anything)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl