LAX'S Drone Operator Still At Large

Reaction score
A drone was spotted flying new a commercial jet at LAX, how stupid can this be?.

This is one of reasons a lot people are apprehensive towards drones, ruining this hobby for responsible flyers in this forum.

LAX's Mystery Drone Operator Still At Large

Reactions: cfd701
What's annoying is that in all these news reports they seem to always post a stock photo of a Phantom even though the make of the drone is usually unknown. It puts Phantom flyers in a bad light...

Reactions: ElGuapo
What's annoying is that in all these news reports they seem to always post a stock photo of a Phantom even though the make of the drone is usually unknown. It puts Phantom flyers in a bad light...

Thank you. I gave you a like.

This annoys me greatly. I hope the idiot who was flying that drone reads this thread, hopefully he/she will understand it is not funny.

This is why I wish the new P4 Pro, which I just ordered, was BLACK.... at least it would look a little different than the stock bad publicity photos the media likes to post...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4