Lambeau Field, Green Bay Wisconsin, Packer Country

Reaction score
I posted a video of Lambeau Field yesterday to my youtube channel and also to the DJI forums and got a lot of feedback. Sometimes I get bored and rush the product. Just did a re-edit and fixed a lot of the shakiness, did some horizon correction, slowed all the footage down, and tried to cut out all of my camera movement. Here's the new cut.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
There was not an event going on (which restricts flight around the arena) and I did call Green Bay ATC and gave details of my flight before I flew (since it was with in 5 miles of the airport). So I should be covered. I also reviewed Wisconsin drone laws before I flew and checked my "Airmap" app. Any bases I didn't cover?

Oh I don't know. I was just curious - NFL sometimes gets kinda panicky when they see drones. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: BingErr
Oh I don't know. I was just curious - NFL sometimes gets kinda panicky when they see drones. Thanks for sharing.
No Problem. It's a good question that many people disagree on. I'm going to make a making-of-video soon that shows all the steps one should take when flying in a city, near an airport, or over a stadium. I work 12 hour shifts for the next 6 days so I hope I have some time to get it done soon to accompany my Lambeau vid.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT