La Jolla California

Dude ...you got some pretty good footage.

IMO: I would make a few separate videos out of that and not speed it up as its really good stuff.

I try to keep my video's about the 1 min mark unless its like a landmark or venue or something, and im sure out of what you showed you likely have alot more from the same shoot. Pick the best shots and package it with a 60 second timeline and your good to go.

With all of that said i have made many videos 3 and 4 mins and i look at the analytics and it shows me people only want to see about 45 seconds unless its some exceptional stuff.

eckoner said:
Dude ...you got some pretty good footage.

IMO: I would make a few separate videos out of that and not speed it up as its really good stuff.

I try to keep my video's about the 1 min mark unless its like a landmark or venue or something, and im sure out of what you showed you likely have alot more from the same shoot. Pick the best shots and package it with a 60 second timeline and your good to go.

With all of that said i have made many videos 3 and 4 mins and i look at the analytics and it shows me people only want to see about 45 seconds unless its some exceptional stuff.

Thanks for the feedback. Hard to get a bad shot there. I don't shoot video for anyone but myself, and if I am going to put it to music I will use the complete song. I don't care about views or anything like that, just the view from the P2!

Maybe some day I will be in it for the views or even a paycheck, but right now I just fly for pleasure and edit the videos for my father to see online.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel