LA - drone with fireworks lands on building

I am proud of all the answers reinforcing good sense and responsible behavior. Flying drones safely and responsibly is important.
First steps first.

And I am jealous of all the wonderful scenery and topography you have available to fly in. I volunteer you to be our far western chapter regional "guy"

:cool:

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Thank you for your response. I am also very proud of our brave and courageous vets. Appreciate all the fine and wise mentoring advice from members.
Yes, it is very beautiful here.

Reactions: ArmyVet
Just want to let you know that the AMA does have recreational flyers back. Their insurance policy coverages are real and they do make payouts (the historical list of years of payments made to defend fliers) is a document they have open to members that you can see.

Their insurance policy covers you where ever you fly as long as its for recreation and you are following their safety codes. The costs for the insurance is included in the membership runs about $70.00 per year. If you want to start your own flying club they have been very willing to help and give advice.

I appreciated the opportunity to share this information with Phantom Pilots.

Here is a quote from an email I received from AMA.

Good morning,

Yes, our membership covers you where ever you fly as long as you are following the safety code and flying recreationally. If I can assist further, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Branda Manns
Membership Services | Leader Club Coordinator
1(800)435-9262 ext 297
[email protected]

Reactions: ArmyVet
Just want to let you know that the AMA does have recreational flyers back. Their insurance policy coverages are real and they do make payouts (the historical list of years of payments made to defend fliers) is a document they have open to members that you can see.

Their insurance policy covers you where ever you fly as long as its for recreation and you are following their safety codes. The costs for the insurance is included in the membership runs about $70.00 per year. If you want to start your own flying club they have been very willing to help and give advice.

I appreciated the opportunity to share this information with Phantom Pilots.

Here is a quote from an email I received from AMA.

Good morning,

Yes, our membership covers you where ever you fly as long as you are following the safety code and flying recreationally. If I can assist further, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Branda Manns
Membership Services | Leader Club Coordinator
1(800)435-9262 ext 297
[email protected]

I agree, AMA insurance is great. I used to fly RC years ago and was a member. But the AMA is actually not the ensurer. So, like all insurance companies have your ducks in a row if you make a claim. If they claim you were flying over people, well you know what that means. And it is up to you to prove otherwise. Sorry my buddy had a bad experience in just that scenario.

Your mileage may vary:cool:

Reactions: Shoot4fun

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik