Kickstar project- drone control application- help and share!

Reaction score
We are the group of enthusiasts who find technology as the ladder to future– for this reason we have created an application with which the world can become a better place.
Our project called Dron-x stipulates 7 stages of the drones’ application thanks to which we will be able not only to have full control of drones’ sky paths, but also demand them to react to wide range of errands.
As we work only with high-class scientists, we already have invented two stages of the project.
The first one enables autonomous control of drones’ cloud only with Dron-x application and Internet connection. Drones using our program today can be connected with flight controller, what makes receiving data from drones and sending commands to it via Internet being possible. Basing on the map where parameters of the flight are simultaneously readable, we can mark on the map forbidden areas and what is more- we can create individual flight-path for each drone.
The second stage is focused on safe cooperation with other drones’ owners. Before performing a mission, the system chooses an area for safety flight execution and helps in selecting specific area and reserving the path in real-time flight, letting know other users about the path we chose. The application checks capabilities of the drone’s flight and its legality to be sure that the terrain- we are having mission over- is not located too close to an airport or another forbidden territory. Due to the path reservation system, our drone flights are free of accidents and dangers.
All the mentioned functions we already have, but we want to go further. We are working on our system capabilities expansion, enabling drones to detect dangers on their own. Our next goal we want to achieve is creating a real-time wireless drone charging, point-to-multipoint communication, extensive landing stations’ network. By using the drone technology, we can make world saver- now we strive to enable a whole fleet of drones carry out a complex task together, such as searching a disaster place for victims or delivering items (e.g. medicines) from point A to point B.
We are as sure of the success as strong we believe in technology of tomorrow. What we need to score now is collecting funds for further development and extending our researches. Our project of Dron-x is already available on kickster.com (www.kickstarter.com/projects/dron-x/dron-x?ref=discovery) where you can support the application and find out more about it. We invite you to also visit our website www.dron-x.org to learn more about us and the stages of project we are working on.
Greets!

Attachments

• 0af885c2543333b16f226228b546a00f_original.jpg
    0af885c2543333b16f226228b546a00f_original.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 390
Sounds interesting, unfortunately majority of crowd funded projects related to drones on kickstarter have simply wasted money without delivering anything at all... not to mention the non-drone projects I funded and simply steal my money...
How are you different? Where will benefits come from, so that the project will survive and arrive safely to its end?
Apart from these, good luck anyway.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Sounds interesting, unfortunately majority of crowd funded projects related to drones on kickstarter have simply wasted money without delivering anything at all... not to mention the non-drone projects I funded and simply steal my money...
How are you different? Where will benefits come from, so that the project will survive and arrive safely to its end?
Apart from these, good luck anyway.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello,
the difference is that we already have two stages of the project prepared, so if you support the project on kickstarter then you get the access to them. On kickstarter page you can find more information, for example: for funding 280pounds you have the access in 6 weeks after the campaign ends.
We are collecting money to develop it, because now we are developing the project, not just starting it.
If you wish to know more about us, visit our website www.dron-x.org, where you can find more about our project in progress and projects we are having in plans.

If you have any other questions, I am here to answer. Greets.

Last edited:
Bad part for me is the internet connection. Often where I am at there is no cell service much less Wi-Fi for internet. Cellular providers vary on where I can access service and with what system I can hook into. The Kespry surveying and mapping drone is sort of an un-internet drone in that it stores the data and then connects once it gets a internet connection back into the home or office to do its Cloud work.

I can imagine this idea would be confounded by some cities who seem set out to ban drones from flying within them much as National Parks do without a costly permit. All Hollywood would have to do is classify drones as being for commercial work and for public safety and then require permits that run into the thousands to sink any drone flights there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers