Kevlar for your Phantom

Yes, agreed, otherwise it would have been dead foks and serious property destruction. Bullets shot up, lose acceleration, temporarily stop forward motion and eventually just drop.They don't become mini meteors. ;-) the opposite of popular opinion.

RedHotPoker

According to this Judge Judy... self defense of being harassed applies. She probably wanted a week off. Just let each person dish out their own law in the form of a gun.

Flip some off in Bullitt KS... shotgun time!

I guess I'm having trouble with finding her motivation in all this... and why she ruled the way she did...

So using his logic, if someone drives up to this guys house and is holding a camera, you can use a shotgun to blow the camera out of his hands because he is invading your privacy???

So using his logic, if someone drives up to this guys house and is holding a camera, you can use a shotgun to blow the camera out of his hands because he is invading your privacy???

Or don't dare pull out a cell phone....

If they shoot down my N-numbered phantom, I'm calling the FBI, not local cops. That's a federal crime.

I guess I'm having trouble with finding her motivation in all this... and why she ruled the way she did...

I think it should be obvious... she thinks someone's right of privacy should be able to be enforced with a gun. I'd say she's obviously incorrect but that does not stop some judges from thinking that they can make up their own laws.

Look at how many counties and cities are regulating airspace when it comes to drones. They don't care is the law is illegal. They do it anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic