Just want to renew my drone registration

Reaction score
Hello everyone, all I want to do is renew my drone registration and I am having so many problems just trying to get to the FAA website. when I do go into it it tells me to register then when I try it comes up and wants to cost me 29.00 dollars to 45.00 dollars, I don't know why I am having so many problems just to renew my drone which I have had for 3 years. I did not have the problem when I got my phantom 3. standard 3 years ago. everything went smooth, does anyone have a phone number for the FAA, I have looked at so many websites about how to renew, and I feel like I am getting the runaround. PLEASE ANY ADVICE IS HELPFUL. I just want to follow FAA RULES. Nov, 6th 2020 THANKS

Reactions: dronesky
Hello everyone, all I want to do is renew my drone registration and I am having so many problems just trying to get to the FAA website. when I do go into it it tells me to register then when I try it comes up and wants to cost me 29.00 dollars to 45.00 dollars, I don't know why I am having so many problems just to renew my drone which I have had for 3 years. I did not have the problem when I got my phantom 3. standard 3 years ago. everything went smooth, does anyone have a phone number for the FAA, I have looked at so many websites about how to renew, and I feel like I am getting the runaround. PLEASE ANY ADVICE IS HELPFUL. I just want to follow FAA RULES. Nov, 6th 2020 THANKS
Use this link it is the FAA website cost is $5.00 for recreational

when I do go into it it tells me to register then when I try it comes up and wants to cost me 29.00 dollars to 45.00 dollars, I don't know why I am having so many problems
You are looking at a scam site and not the genuine FAA site.
Go to the site shown in post #2

Use this link it is the FAA website cost is $5.00 for recreational
I feel your pain! Not the easiest FAA site to find. Most of what comes up are third party sites that make you think they are FAA and charge that ridiculous price. The first reply had the answer;
Easy from there....and "only" five US dollars.
Happy flying!

Reactions: R Martin
Seriously!? I have seen websites posing as license plate or auto registration renewal sites but didn't realize they were scamming drone registrations, too! Geeeezz!

Seriously!? I have seen websites posing as license plate or auto registration renewal Tjersites but didn't realize they were scamming drone registrations, too! Geeeezz!
There's a scam being worked for just about any site on the net where money has to be paid. Beware. You've just scratched the surface!

Reactions: dronesky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers