Just took my first RAW images with P4P and can't load them on Mac

Do i have to get the lightroom program I'm hearing a lot about? or is there a way to get them onto my Mac?
If you are going to be doing "Real Estate Photos" you're going to need to have and know how to use an image editor...Lightroom is mentioned a lot because it has the core features of Photoshop with a database feature that will be invaluable as you amass the 1,000's of images and tons of videos you'll take with this bird...it's pretty straightforward to learn and there's many many tutorials (free) online...

If you are going to be doing "Real Estate Photos" you're going to need to have and know how to use an image editor...Lightroom is mentioned a lot because it has the core features of Photoshop with a database feature that will be invaluable as you amass the 1,000's of images and tons of videos you'll take with this bird...it's pretty straightforward to learn and there's many many tutorials (free) online...

Plus one!

one doesn't have anything to do with the other. Photos on your macbook should be able to show them. Mine shows in finder as well. I am on a the previous gen macbook pro with the current OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.