Just quickie I hope

Reaction score
Near Rugeley Staffordshire, United Kingdom
No doubt this has been asked a thousand times before so before i' m told to search previous topics let me just say that i have virtually no web accss due to being in hospital unexpectedly for 3 out of the past 4 weeks.

My p3a is safely at home with batteries removed and they were fully charged when I last touched the kit about 6 weeks ago.

I'm hoping to get home soon so I'm expecting to find the batteries in a state of discharge but have no idea what level of charge there may be and as I'm not expecting to think about flying it for a few more weeks I'd be grateful for best practie as to what to when I get home in terms of battery management

Thanks

Regards

Patrick.. tucked up safely in a UK NHS heart unit

No doubt this has been asked a thousand times before so before i' m told to search previous topics let me just say that i have virtually no web accss due to being in hospital unexpectedly for 3 out of the past 4 weeks.

My p3a is safely at home with batteries removed and they were fully charged when I last touched the kit about 6 weeks ago.

I'm hoping to get home soon so I'm expecting to find the batteries in a state of discharge but have no idea what level of charge there may be and as I'm not expecting to think about flying it for a few more weeks I'd be grateful for best practie as to what to when I get home in terms of battery management

Thanks

Regards

Can't help with the batteries but get well soon.

Thanks

Regards

Hope you get better... I just had open heart surgery February 26th. Feeling great!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94