Reduced!! - DSLRPROS Cinema Addition. $2,800 selling for $800 includes Gopro hero 3

rmb

Reaction score
I have heard from many that I am asking $100 to much. As of today and in the interest in moving this quickly I reduced the price by $150.00

Actual DSLRPROS Kit Name name is: Cinema Addition With HERO 3

2 notes:
I would consider selling this unity without the Gopro for $600
I also have a vision 1 and a Phantom 2 cinema kit Cannes Addition as well. contact me directly if interested.

For those of you not familiar with DSLRPROS
These guys are pioneers in taking quad copter aerial cinema to the pro level. Basically they take stock DJI quads, remove all the consumer stuff. i.e. RX/TX and other tech and replace it with top of the line innards increasing flight times flight range and FPV capabilities.

What I have is a lightly used (15 flights or less) customized Aerial Cinema kit. I have posted accurate photos of the kit (not my photos) a snap of the original ad showing the what I bought it for not including the upgrade and photos of what you get as well as a vimeo link to this actual unit in action just days ago. Also in addition to the below description this comes with extra batteries and charger so you can literally fly all day. This is also made to fly with 2 batteries doubling flight time.

Modified Dealer Description
The DSLRPros DP Cinema Edition Kit was hands down the most comprehensive, highest quality aerial cinematography platform for the GoPro Hero 3. Everything you need to immediately start flying and shooting professional, high production value, stabilized aerial video. This kit was built, tested, and certified ready to go by DSLRPROS! This kit was purchased in the USA Directly from DSLRPROS and I am the original owner and only operator. The kit comprises: - DJI Phantom Quadcopter (upgraded with antiGravity motors) - DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal - pre-installed and tested - Futaba 8FG Radio Transmitter with SBus Rcv (Pre-programmed) - Integrated 5.8Ghz FPV System (Custom selected and matched for Phantom - others can cause problems with GPS operation - Theie FPV selection is tested and guaranteed to work with the DJI Phantom) - 5.8Ghz Transmitter with diversity band (i.e., can add multiple field monitors or goggles) - 5.8Ghz upgraded 7” flat panel Field Monitor with integrated receiver - 6 High Performance LiPo 2400mAh Batteries - Q1 QuantumPro Lipo Charger AC ⁄ DC - Digital LiPo Battery Capacity Tester - Special Edition Tough Case with pre-cut foam I've created and sold very professional videos with this unit

What's included in this kit
DJI Phantom Quadcopter (upgraded with antiGravity motors)
DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal - pre-installed and tested
Futaba 8FG Radio Transmitter with SBus Rcv (Pre-programmed)
Integrated 5.8Ghz FPV System 5.8Ghz Transmitter with diversity band (i.e., can add multiple field monitors or goggles)
5.8Ghz Field Monitor with integrated receiver
6 High Performance LiPo 2400mAh Batteries
2 Q1 QuantumPro Lipo Charger AC / DC (Charge from your car battery or in your studio)
Digital LiPo Battery Capacity Tester
2 LiPo Fire Protection Bags
Special Edition Tough Case with pre-cut foam

Below is a link to an article and a photo. NOTE that this photo is of the “Ultimate Kit so I have everything here except the goggles (trust me you don’t what to fly with googles) and instead of the brittle carbon fiber props I am including 2 extra sets of the oversized 8” white flex blades:

Sellers Notes

Video Clip.

Here is a vimeo link to a video clip to show proof that she runs like a top. It was shot with this aerial unit and included GoPro. I shot for a client only 6 days ago (July 1st 2015) Trust me if it didn’t operate at 100% I would never fly inner city. BTW Notice the flags on a few of the shots. This was not a windless day and this footage was NOT stabilized in post!

PS. regarding the building gig. 1 job like this will pay for this kit 3 times over. This bird has only worked a dozen times and it has more than paid for itself.

Extras and upgrades.
- Extra batteries a total of 8
- Extra props
The FPV monitor was upgrade by DSLRPROS with their flat panel 7” telemetry monitor

I also have all of the ground station hardware ready to go if you want to install it. I just I never did as I fly very close for most clients

See a review article with press photo at the below link. NOTE this kit did NOT come with the googles in the photo or Carbon fiber props (I don’t like them anyway) they are expensive and way to brittle. The Gopro is the Hero 3 Not 3+ and, the monitor shown in all the photos here is the original smaller model. The kit I am selling here has been upgraded by DSLRPROS to the higher resolution 7” flat panel.

http://www.provideocoalition.com/pr...inema-edition-aerial-kit#sthash.6cHgl2ix.dpuf

This is a very loaded up unit and while this kit has been customized for professional remote aerial photo/video needs, it may be overkill for the beginner/hobbyist. PLEASE feel free to contact me with any questions as I what to make sure you know what you are getting.

Attachments

• Original Ad.png
    Original Ad.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 469
  • Phatom full kit-02.jpg
    Phatom full kit-02.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 440
  • Kit-01.jpg
    Kit-01.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 373
  • Phatom full kit.jpg
    Phatom full kit.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
May I ask why you are selling? Is any of this still under warranty?
I am upgrading all of my gear so I am getting rid of my 3 UAVs to help finance my new purchases. Regarding warrantee from all of my experience there is barely such a thing over 30 days and it is rarely transferable. That said I did ***** at a factory rep about a motor once and did get help. If you are interested in any of my units let me know and I would be happy to give you my number to chat.

Hi rmb. I'm prepared to negotiate a sale and ship to Australia pls email me at [email protected]. Brian
I emailed you as well, but wanted to make sure that I didn't end up in your spam fold. As I know that the time difference can be a challenge, please let me know what works best for you and I will do my best to make myself available. On a side note I find it interesting that your not the only person from astrailia that seems interest? Anyway I look forward to answering your questions.

Tempted...
Perhaps this will help temp you further. I have heard that I was a $100 north of where I should be on the kit. So as of today and in the interest of moving this unit I have just reduced the price by $150.00.
So if you are still temptable the new price is $800 or if you don't want the Gopro Hero 3 I will sell it for $600.

Let me know,

rb

If i didn't just pick up a P3P, You'd have money in the bank now....GL with the sale.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20