Just finished with some ‘mods’

Reaction score
IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0540.jpg

Anti-dyslexic protection.

Nice! Now, don’t go crashing t right away, lol. [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23] not a chance ... can’t afford any repair bills. So far I’ve escaped. Reading too many horror stories has kept me right so far [emoji33] [emoji23][emoji23]

You may want to reconsider the placement of the item on top of the ac. Its dead on the gps module. You dont want to compromise that.
And, what is that device :)

Looks nice, but..........if you have to take the time to look at the RC labels to know which stick does what..... you may be out of time in a situation where a swift reaction is called for.

[emoji23][emoji23] The idiot stickers are there for my daughters ... whilst they are in training. They’ll be off when they are a little more proficient.

Reactions: Baz Child
You may want to reconsider the placement of the item on top of the ac. Its dead on the gps module. You dont want to compromise that.
And, what is that device :)

The thing on the top is the battery for the set of LED lights I have down each leg. The fronts are white light and rear are red lights. They can be set to flash or remain steady on.

There is no interference at all with the GPS. She flies perfectly and picks up all the satellites with ease. The battery part of the white clip is at the back so it doesn’t cover the gps module.

I always keep the drone in field of view and the lights help me see it as I have something called Retinopathy.

The lights are made by PolarPro, they really are a big help and cost about £25 from Germany.

Reactions: Baz Child
What antenna is that???? It looks the same like itelite but not

It’s a 4Hawks Raptor Range Extender. I have 2 remotes now, the other is fitted with BlueProton Argtek array. I can recommend both units. [emoji106]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic