Just did a quick test flight and IM VERY impressed

Reaction score
I dont usually say this much about many things and esp none of my other dji products. (FC40 P2V and a p2 with fpv and go pro)

But I just got a chance to take my p3 pro that just came in this morning out for a quick test flight and I have to say I was freaking impressed. I liked the way it handled and it flew like a champ. The 4k video and the FPV was just awesome. and even tho it only got out to 5400ish feet before I lost signal and it went in to rth. That's not to shabby considering I live in a city. Shes a beauty and I think I will be keeping her ;-)

I dont usually say this much about many things and esp none of my other dji products. (FC40 P2V and a p2 with fpv and go pro)

But I just got a chance to take my p3 pro that just came in this morning out for a quick test flight and I have to say I was freaking impressed. I liked the way it handled and it flew like a champ. The 4k video and the FPV was just awesome. and even tho it only got out to 5400ish feet before I lost signal and it went in to rth. That's not to shabby considering I live in a city. Shes a beauty and I think I will be keeping her ;-)

i felt the exact same way. seems like such a huge upgrade over my p2v+ v3. having 720p 30 fps fpv is awesome too. its so clear and easy to see when i'm using my iPad Air. I feel so much more confident. The camera is also a HUGE improvement.

Yea the camera was big shock to me coming from 720/30 all so, my tvs and media player system around the house can only handle 1080/25 with my advanced ( after hours of testing very late last night), but wow i am so happy with the video quality i have done today flying and played back tonight. To be honest im shocked by it, very happy indeed.

Reactions: Cody L. Williams
Ya Im so impressed over my p2v with lots of mods to it to even try and get some decent range.

I just back back in from my second flight and even more impressed then I already was. I decided to fly a different direction and were I had more of a straight line with no obstructions and wanted to fly it accost the river and get some views of the town on the other side which i can only get just about a few blocks in on my p2v and even with my p2 with long range antennas.

But I just got clear past the other side of that town and was out in the suburbs o the other side. and got 9200 feet. :) Before the video started to get a bit choppy. Only thing that sucks is I tried to get a screen shot and the tool bar on my tablet covers up the the flight data on the bottom of the p3 app.

I dont even see any need or even have any desire to even try to do any mods on the p3 and it will do every thing I need it to do as far as range. and the Fpv is so clear I can actully even fly it fpv alone if I wanted to.

I have to agree.. Coming from a Blade 350 QX3 AP combo and the new 3DR Solo this P3P is a fine flyer and the pics and videos are stunning! Love everything about it! Very impressed! The guys at Copter shop were the BEST! Sent one that was defective over nighted me a new one no questions asked! Plus they had everything I needed in stock! Really loving my NEW P3P ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers