Just bought used p3 std cannot get it to run..

Reaction score
This unit I just bought person said it should fly out of box .. it will not run and DJI app will not reset my password I’m lost new to all this ??? Please help

Went you get that quad fired UP........i'll tell you ONE thing...be ready to control it ! Keep it in Beginners mode till YOU are sure you can fly it OK !
READ Read your manuel !

The person that sold it to you should have flew it outta of that box to prove its OK !
New they are $399.00 and will sure Fly right out of box after " its activated " !

Wow thanks for all info ,, and I did not receive manual .. so I’m gonna take advice and download and read it b4 I fly this into a power line .... all you guys are awesome appreciate all info really.. thank you

Its a Very simple procedure..BUT you must do it step by step to activate the drone and get it running !.....and let us all know how your doing from time to time...welcome to the world of Quad owners !

Thank you yes I will do so .. I hope to have it up today but must read more of manual just to be safe..

"I bought a dead mule from a friend once... he said it didn't kick, and was no problem to feed." [Col Potter, M*A*S*H]

Sorry, I just couldn't hep mai'sef.

At this point in my experience with DJI, I'm leary about buying their products NEW, muchless used. I own a P3S and Spark, and the Spark is the least hassle-free so far.

Starting up with new software, it's not a bad idea to have the props off when checking out the bird. It allows you to check motors without getting into trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20