Just adjusted the focus of my P3P... WOW!!

I took this one step further and removed the lens and freed it from the lock position and adjusted. Wow what an incredible difference. So happy with the camera now[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Nice idea. I was looking at the aftermarket lenses. Is the stock lens adjustable like the aftermarket ones? (ie. turn the lens to focus?)

I hate to burst your bubble but your two house photos are not at the same distance. In the before photo, the gable roof takes up about 1/2 the photo width and at an angle. On the after, shot is straight on and roof line takes up 3/4 the width. Therefore the readability of the numbers is not all fair comparison.
But as everyone says, if you see the improvement and you are happy, then that's all that matters.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hate to burst your bubble but your two house photos are not at the same distance. In the before photo, the gable roof takes up about 1/2 the photo width and at an angle. On the after, shot is straight on and roof line takes up 3/4 the width. Therefore the readability of the numbers is not all fair comparison.
But as everyone says, if you see the improvement and you are happy, then that's all that matters.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Fair enough. They aren't exactly the same but honestly close enough for what it is. I don't ever expect to get tack sharp images from a drone and I'd drive myself nuts trying to. My camera lenses though is a different story.

Reactions: MrZenga

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl