ITELITE DBS vs ARGtek

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm waiting for my DBS to show up at my door soon, I currently run a ARGtek on a secondary controller as a range tester..., I have not been much impressed with the ARGtech and read so many good things about DBS mod. Can anyone relate here and tell me if I am wasting my money by getting DBS ?
I get about 2.2 km in the urban area with ARGtek and I get a pretty much the same distance or just slightly less with original antennas so the ARGtek really did not improve any substantial range other than signal seems more steady and pretty much runs until it loses transmission, the same goes for standard antennas except seeing red indicator weak connection appearing a few times till the transmission loss
What kind of experience am I gonna have with DBS antenna ?

Cheers !

Best Bang for the Buck is a WindSurfer (signal extender) around $15. The range is almost identical unless you add a amp and want super long range like 8-10miles.

Best Bang for the Buck is a WindSurfer (signal extender) around $15. The range is almost identical unless you add a amp and want super long range like 8-10miles.
I have the WindSurfer and use it frequently , but I hear DBS is the way to go for range and it does not require an amplifier...

I have the WindSurfer and use it frequently , but I hear DBS is the way to go for range and it does not require an amplifier...

I know what you're sayin..... I have just read plenty say there was no gain over what they were getting with the WindSurfer setup. What comparisons have you heard of?

I've read some reports on DJI forum from other phantom 3 users that you fly with DBS until your battery runs out, the signal does not degrade at all...
that was while back before I got banned from there lol

I've read some reports on DJI forum from other phantom 3 users that you fly with DBS until your battery runs out, the signal does not degrade at all...
that was while back before I got banned from there lol
If you use an amplifier....

Can you recommend an amplifier setup for DBS , I'm very interested... RC becomes my new hobby besides computers and graphic design ;)

You may want to look into doing some searches in this forum for info on a 2 battery setup, and what amp others have already been using.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers