issue after new DJI Go 4 update

Reaction score
i just updated the app (as of Nov 2, 2017) and have IOS 11.1. when I go into the app after the intro screen all I see is a black screen, red record button, settings, button and play button in bottom right corner (see photo). I have shut the app down, deleted it, turn phone on/off, turned drone and remote on/off, unplugged usb, double tapped screen, etc but it remains the same. no buttons work. its as if it is frozen. but if I open the app with nothing connected it appears to be fine. anyone else seeing an issue and/or how do I fix it? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6482.PNG
    IMG_6482.PNG
    786.6 KB · Views: 360
Is the controller led green ?

What model of iphone ?

Have you tried re linking the RC to the AC

Is the controller led green ?

What model of iphone ?

Have you tried re linking the RC to the AC

I have a iphone 7plus. I re-linked the RC to the AC several times (with no remote device option). now I will get the app to display correctly but 'not connected to the device' text in top left corner...then it will go back to the screen shot I attached. The AC has a green light near sd card, remote has green light near battery meter and the AC is blinking green lights in rear (blinks twice then pause and blinks again) with solid red lights in front. i also did a firmware reload via the Assistant app and reset the remote as well. when i go into the app now the remote will beep and display the screen shot attached in original post. i tried a different cable from my phantom 3 pro AC to connect the remote to the RC. when i started the AC it blinked green, yellow, red in rear (with solid red in front) then went to the blinking green lights in the rear. app is still showing the screen shot.

Another reason I love my P4Pro Plus...

I have a iphone 7plus. I re-linked the RC to the AC several times (with no remote device option). now I will get the app to display correctly but 'not connected to the device' text in top left corner...then it will go back to the screen shot I attached. The AC has a green light near sd card, remote has green light near battery meter and the AC is blinking green lights in rear (blinks twice then pause and blinks again) with solid red lights in front. i also did a firmware reload via the Assistant app and reset the remote as well. when i go into the app now the remote will beep and display the screen shot attached in original post. i tried a different cable from my phantom 3 pro AC to connect the remote to the RC. when i started the AC it blinked green, yellow, red in rear (with solid red in front) then went to the blinking green lights in the rear. app is still showing the screen shot.

Could it be wifi interference from the phone, turn - off wifi and blue tooth e.g airplane mode.

Any chance to try it with another IOS device, to isolate if it's a particular phone issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94