Is This Dropped Frame(s)? Or Bad Piloting?

A few weeks back I got some sort of "jump" in the footage where the camera angle changes abruptly. I am not sure if this is frames that were "dropped" (i.e., not recorded to the SD card), or whether the AC was just buffeted by the wind (I was using DJI GO4 in GOS mode on my P4P), or just bad piloting on my part.

The video loops four times in case you are wondering (the jump only occurred once).

For the SD card, I am using a sandisk Extreme Plus V30 (32GB)

I was shooting at 4K 60fps.

View attachment 124012
I really think this is a jolt due to wind. Wind aloft is usually stronger than on the ground so sometimes it is hard to judge what your aircraft is having to deal with.

I really think this is a jolt due to wind. Wind aloft is usually stronger than on the ground so sometimes it is hard to judge what your aircraft is having to deal with.
hey im new, it looks like missing frames to me, not sure, but i've experienced something similar but more obvious (a little skip, then a couple glitchy looking frames) on my dji mini 2 at 2700k resolution. I can make a video, still learning editing, what do you use for that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1