Is a Inspire 1 without a remote worth $750?

Reaction score
i just found a Inspired 1 for sale that’s missing the RC! He wants $750 it seems to be in good shape! Besides the missing remote! In my search the RC costs about $450 on DJIs website, I am going to try to get the serial number off it and contact DJI to see if they know if it’s stolen because the only concern is the guys story he said he loaned it to a friend and he lost the RC? I asked him what camera was on it and his first answer was the one it came with when he purchased it from DJI ( so he doesn’t know what camera is on this high end drone?) I did call him on this and said the inspires have optional cameras! He then said he purchased it from a friend, so something is definitely off but if Dji says it’s ok (I know they are not 100%) I might consider it? I think he said the charger is also missing! The photos show the drone, 1 battery, a case and some props. What do you guys think is it worth $750? Any way to check it out without a RC? I don’t think a P3P RC can link to it? Can I go by any lights on the drone for indication of it’s status? Or should I just run from it?

Last edited:
i just found a Inspired 1 for sale that’s missing the RC! He wants $750 it seems to be in good shape! Besides the missing remote! In my search the RC costs about $450 on DJIs website, I am going to try to get the serial number off it and contact DJI to see if they know if it’s stolen because the only concern is the guys story he said he loaned it to a friend and he lost the RC? I asked him what camera was on it and his first answer was the one it came with when he purchased it from DJI ( so he doesn’t know what camera is on this high end drone?) I did call him on this and said the inspires have optional cameras! He then said he purchased it from a friend, so something is definitely off but if Dji says it’s ok (I know they are not 100%) I might consider it? I think he said the charger is also missing! The photos show the drone, 1 battery, a case and some props. What do you guys think is it worth $750? Any way to check it out without a RC? I don’t think a P3P RC can link to it? Can I go by any lights on the drone for indication of it’s status? Or should I just run from it?
You can also call the local police department with the serial number to check if it's been reported stolen or lost as well.

RC and charger missing? First said bought from DJI, then 'a friend'?... sounds like a snatch-n-run job to me... personally, i wouldn't touch it.

Run, don't walk from this deal... bad karma brah...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers