iPhone flight tracking - Experiment #3

Very cool. Could duct tape interfere with the GPS? I'm not sure if its not conductive or contains metallic paint. You may want to try packing tape instead. Wind effect will be significant. You'll need a calm day for sure, the little NAZA brain will be discombobulated trying to figure out why the motors are not effecting the flight pattern. LOL. Return to home should include a pellet gun.

Nice job and guts! It's people like you that make this kind of stuff even "more" fun!

I'm about to attach my iPhone to the Drone and use my iPad mini attached to my TX and have FaceTime running. This will allow me to have a first person view of my flight.

I'll let you know how the iPhone makes out.

Skid.

kenskid said:
Nice job and guts! It's people like you that make this kind of stuff even "more" fun!

I'm about to attach my iPhone to the Drone and use my iPad mini attached to my TX and have FaceTime running. This will allow me to have a first person view of my flight.

I'll let you know how the iPhone makes out.

Skid.

Great idea! Interested in hearing how this turns out.

I have tentatively set the experiment date for 9-7-13 (Saturday am).

It will probably take a day to do the video so I will post that 9-8-13.

Given what seams to be a high interest, we might need an "experiment" section for this forum. :)

Also if anyone is interested in assisting/participating I live in the Chicago area. Would be great to get the perspective of 2 Phantoms!

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164