iPad Mini 4 WiFI-only with P3A/P3P Help

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys use iPad mini 4 with your P3's, how much delay if any at long distances? Any performance differences between GPS and WiFi only Mini 4? I heard on the P3's you can just download the maps at home and you don't really need GPS, unless you wanna use Litchi.

I never got these answers from Google so I hope I can get them here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was wondering if any of you guys use iPad mini 4 with your P3's, how much delay if any at long distances? Any performance differences between GPS and WiFi only Mini 4? I heard on the P3's you can just download the maps at home and you don't really need GPS, unless you wanna use Litchi.

I never got these answers from Google so I hope I can get them here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

yes use all the time, great little device.
no delay even at 4km's away.
no difference in performance, just loads maps in app prior to flight.

You can even use Litchi without GPS for waypoint missions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I just ordered magic ad bought iPad mini 4wifi only. Will I be Abel to use my cell phone hot spot and connect mini to it while hard wired ti remote control?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just ordered magic ad bought iPad mini 4wifi only. Will I be Abel to use my cell phone hot spot and connect mini to it while hard wired ti remote control?

Should work like any other WiFi connected.

Ty do you know if I change rth function to return to remote will still work without gps in my iPad? I assume it would return to the Single from the remote control

Ty do you know if I change rth function to return to remote will still work without gps in my iPad? I assume it would return to the Single from the remote control

Rth is completely controlled by the aircraft. As long as it has enough satellites, it can find its way home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.