IOS Delayed, So I Had to Buy a Galaxy Tablet

Now they finally release the iOS app as I'm getting used to my peace of crap Android Nexus Tab. I'm going to stick it out with the Nexus but I'm not a fan.it needs a home button. I swipe and swipe and can't get to the home screen. It's not a good experience for people just getting a new tab. I now totally understand the Apple experience.

I would return it.

How much were these when they first came out? I bought mine for $170 now but it's 2 years old. Now I think I paid too much..LOL

It was a refurb for the kids. I think it was $130 or so? It wasn't that long ago and it wasn't a new model or anything. It was meant to keep them away from my phone, but it truly sucked like no other device I have ever had to deal with, and they kept going for my phone anyway. They eventually spilled water on it and put it out of its misery.

I think all of us generous P3 owners who went out yesterday and bought an Android tablet, deserve a lot of thanks for the IOS user groups. Without our stupid move to get our P3 flying, they would have probably held the IOS release for another 3 or 4 weeks. But once Apple saw our post about buying Android tablets we didn't even want, someone from the big office went down to the basement where IOS apps are approved. They yelled, "Who the hell is sitting on the DJI Pilot app release? Stop working on Angry Birds and get your butt working on getting that DJI Pilot App out the door."

Thanks to the generous return policies of all the big box stores, all of us new Android tablet owners who kept their receipt will be returning the tablet in the next few days.

You can show your appreciating for our efforts to get the IOS DJI Pilot app out of jail by pooling your donations and buying us movers and shakers some extra batteries for our P3s.

The IOS app is more feature rich than the existing Android App, but I"m sure an update is coming for Android too. I just hope the IOS release is free of serious crash or fly-away causing bugs!

And just to add one more Apple complaint to their suggestion for improvements inbox. For god sakes Apple spend a few bucks and buy some satellite images that are newer than 1989!!! Many new structures, homes, roads, businesses and lakes are not even in the old Apple images. It is sort of like flying back to the future to 1989 where everything near the edge of a city is undeveloped farm land!!! With Google maps you can watch the mailman deliver your mail everyday!

And just to add one more Apple complaint to their suggestion for improvements inbox. For god sakes Apple spend a few bucks and buy some satellite images that are newer than 1989!!! Many new structures, homes, roads, businesses and lakes are not even in the old Apple images. It is sort of like flying back to the future to 1989 where everything near the edge of a city is undeveloped farm land!!! With Google maps you can watch the mailman deliver your mail everyday!

Odd where I am apple imagery is way ahead of google.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31