IOC, HL, CL

Reaction score
I have downloaded Vision assistant, how do I configure the RC to enable Course lock and Home Lock.
Thanks in advance for your help

You do that in the Phantom Assistant. You have to switch to naza mode and then there is a separate checkbox to enable IOC. Make sure to set the bottom position to failsafe vs manual.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You do that in the Phantom Assistant. You have to switch to naza mode and then there is a separate checkbox to enable IOC. Make sure to set the bottom position to failsafe vs manual.
I need step by step instructions to do this. computer tell me to connect controller but nothing happens
thanks for your help. I need step by step instructions. my computer says connect controller but nothing happens

I need step by step instructions to do this. computer tell me to connect controller but nothing happens

thanks for your help. I need step by step instructions. my computer says connect controller but nothing happens
Marlin 009, Thanks for info, all done and works well. I was worried that if I stuffed it up the Drone would be another of those stories "Fly away never to be seen again. Keep the downdraft down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers