Invite - The Drone Copilot, the checklist app for drone pilots

Reaction score
Hi Phantom fans,

Please allow me to introduce “The Drone-CoPilot”. This completely free App is using an interactive checklist so that the pilot flying can concentrate on safely and responsibly piloting his aircraft whilst the virtual Drone-CoPilot (App) will make sure that the pilot flying does not forget anything.

Just like the professional aviation this App works like the “Challenge & Response” method during different phases of the flight which results that only the checks that matter at that stage will be questioned.

I have put a lot of effort in the user interface and user experience and automated it as much as possible. I hope you will like it.

The App works with dynamic templates and supports most of the well-known Drones (like Yuneec Typhoon, DJI's Mavic Pro, DJI Phantom and the Hubsan H501s) out of the box. By using a community (www.drone-copilot.com) owners of other type and brand drone can submit their own checklist for their aircraft.

You can get it via iTunes or the Playstore but also via the website (www.drone-copilot.com). Or via Facebook: Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad

Besides flying my drone, this is my first attempt to create an fully free of charge App which will contribute to our community. So please be gentle in your comments

Kind regards,

Theo

Where's the P3A? Safety items like tightening propellers should be done before anything is turned on. What about a "before you leave" section where things like battery charge, supplies (e.g SD cards), checking airspace and making necessary contacts are done before leaving. Not sure that an app that you are referring to and checking while flying is the safest idea. Pilots done need something else to distract them.

Reactions: Crack The Sky
I look forward to checking it out.

I do like Richard's idea of a Prep checklist. I use a hard copy the night before and another one before leaving the house/office. This gives me time to make changes (or charge equipment) if need be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31