Interstate 74 Bridge in Bettendorf, Iowa (Phantom 3 Standard)

Reaction score

Footage of the Interstate 74 Bridge in Bettendorf, IA taken with the Phantom 3 Standard drone on February 18, 2017 from Leach Park. It was an unusually warm (70F) day in February, so there were a lot of people out and about. Much of the footage is speed up 2x, and I attempted to edit the video to the music (not perfectly). I am slowly learning how to both fly better and edit better, but I have a long way to go.

Reactions: Primpwatcher

Footage of the Interstate 74 Bridge in Bettendorf, IA taken with the Phantom 3 Standard drone on February 18, 2017 from Leach Park. It was an unusually warm (70F) day in February, so there were a lot of people out and about. Much of the footage is speed up 2x, and I attempted to edit the video to the music (not perfectly). I am slowly learning how to both fly better and edit better, but I have a long way to go.
hey mike here in Davenport. would you like to meet up and give a new droner tips andtricks not to techy i am 50yr so i missed the tech age. just like to chat with some that and keep me from wrecking this pricey toy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik