Interference pattern - not moire.

Reaction score
Hi all. Got this interference pattern on all of my recorded images and have been researching it for a while now and can’t find another example. Anyone here recognise it?
It’s visible on all the images recorded on the card and on all the in-flight video on the iPad (I’ve used iPhone too and still the same) but sometimes when I select “camera” the image on the iPad is clear but not always.
Anyway, it’s not the moire effect because it is all over the screen regardless of the subject matter.
I spoke to a “boffin” at DJI and they didn’t really know what I was talking about and insisted it was an exposure setting which it isn’t.
I have uninstalled everything, reset everything and got the latest firmware etc.
I don’t know if this is relevant or not but about 2 months ago I got my first image quality issue when I noticed a few (not many) white pixels in the recording. I ignored this thinking it was just a glitch.Then on the next flight some days later the patterns started and have remained the same since. IMG_4653.JPG
This should be a link to an image.
How on earth do you add a link using the link button? It won’t work for me on iPad which is where my images are. Can’t upload a picture using the picture or camera buttons either. Does this site only work properly with pc?

Well, hope this yields some solutions if only just to understand what is causing the patterns.

Thanks in advance.

For those of you who can't access google drive, here is the OP's photo.

IMG_4653.JPG

Scanning problem with the electronics? I don't think it's optical unless you have put a fresnel lens in front of your camera for some reason. Have you jiggled / reset the cables on the gimbal? Tried changing the movie settings (try downgrading the resolution and / or the speed). I'm guessing that since you've done the Usual Things you're going to have to replace the camera unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl