Interesting, If you haven't seen this

Interesting. These guys certainly aren't our friends! Some obsolete and misguiding information. They've blurred the areas of responsibility between local LEO and the FAA. Going to cause more conflicts.

The manner I. Which it is written almost seems to instruct them to approach all drone pilots.... I know it says for drone intrusions but who defines an intrusion? Anyone can claim an intrusion occurred...

Sent from my VS987 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow, there is information in there that is wrong. I hope LEO's are not enforcing "laws" they learned from a PowerPoint presentation.

I'm a Police Officer here in southern California and we have not received any instructions of this magnitude. Being that this is a relatively new topic for law enforcement. As of right now, we don't even have a policy in place to deal with issues related to Drones. As of right now, each individual law enforcement agency will develop their own policies to deal with the issues related to Drones. My department has actually started a drone program within the department. It's in its infant stages. It will take time, through trial and error, to develop fair and effective policies related to Drones. I own a P4 and absolutely love it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic