Installers -

Reaction score
Hello - I have to start somewhere as I'm quite interested in learning all about this, but at first I think its more than I would like to bite off on some of the installs - I am looking for a company that I can talk to on the phone with a person that knows the products well and can give me guidance + help do the installations - after watching a ton of videos of youtube and reading a bunch of reviews I have a pretty good idea what i would like to get?? --- but after googling reviews about a couple of RC online companies I'm somewhat leary - I am looking for some good references on which online company to contact - Please let me know who you recommend and why would you would do biz with them - Thanks! :cool:

I have had good luck with AtlantaHobby.com They sell and provide Tech Support for what they sell. I do not know if they would 'hold your hand' though the entire process, but they will help and they are in the US so they speak Missourian.

Lot of luck.

Thanks!! I do have great mechanical skills but electronics is something else! I was looking at hobbyking site and then i read the revuews wow beware - ps its nit missourian. Its a mix of hillbilly and hick :p

You might want to reach out to Dave (or any of the other guys) @ readymaderc.com. He's always provided great pre-sale support and input, and never pushes you to buy something specific, or anything at all. Although I haven't bought major components (motors, etc) from them, a large percentage of my wiring, connectors and other peripheral gear (incl. FPV setup) have come from them.

Another knowledgeable guy who is happy to help you through the process (and on the phone even) is Gary @ buddyrc.com. Their selection isn't quite as broad as some sites, but they have a good range of quality stuff at fair prices.

I honestly don't know of any dealers that will provide step-by-step handholding on installations, but good ones like these (including Mo-Quad's recommendation, which I also endorse) will often give you a hand figuring out obstacles you may run into after you've bought.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl