Inspire remote on the Phantom 3 = HDMI output

Reaction score
I have a feeling that I will be able to pair a Inspire Remote on my Phantom 3 to get HDMI Output. I don't think there is any advantage to use a Phantom 3 remote on an Inspire.

Now before you think I am crazy I have been flying the Phantom 3 - 4K and it is awesome. I have also been busy flying the Inspire1 today after latest FW update that has made the Inspire a pleasure.

The DJI Pilot app for the Inspire works on the Phantom 3

phantom 3 - 4k 1.JPG

And how much will someone have to spend for an inspire controller? Fine if you have one laying around but there will be a hdmi adaptor available on release of the p3 or shortly after.

Wait, isn't that a Nvida Shield on that controller? Doesn't the Shield have HDMI out?

So since you have a P3 please post a review.

Please measure the height in comparison to a Vision+.

Yeah, I think I'll wait for the HDMI dongle before I drop $600 on an Inspire controller just for the port.

The height and width of the legs has already been posted. 1cm wider in total leg width, 2.5 cm taller.

The height and width of the legs has already been posted. 1cm wider in total leg width, 2.5 cm taller.
My understanding was that the height difference was measured vs a P2 not a P2 Vision. I've also seen numbers that imply it's about 0.5 cm.

My understanding was that the height difference was measured vs a P2 not a P2 Vision. I've also seen numbers that imply it's about 0.5 cm.
oh ok, even better. That'll definitely fit in my Tradecraft then!

If you have a P3 please please tell us if the you can change CE setting to FCC setting or vise versa.

Reactions: Gadger
If you have a P3 please please tell us if the you can change CE setting to FCC setting or vise versa.

No option that I can see to change CE / FCC

Hi, does the telemetry overlay come over HDMI.

I have not paired the Inspire controller but I assume it will output the Inspire1 type telemetry on HDMI

I have done a basic review - on the forum

Wait, isn't that a Nvida Shield on that controller? Doesn't the Shield have HDMI out?

Yes it does - you can output via HDMI and also record HD onto memory card.

Reactions: clkilljoy
According to DJI the Inspire remote cannot be used of the P3. I'm not saying that the DJI person was correct, only that they said this. It's in a recent Jim Bowers video.

Which nvidia shield device works best? Does shield run Android?

According to DJI the Inspire remote cannot be used of the P3. I'm not saying that the DJI person was correct, only that they said this. It's in a recent Jim Bowers video.
Jim Bowers isn't a reliable source for anything and DJI's Randy Braun that he interviewed seemed to have very little hard info either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.