Information needed re:part

Reaction score
15996766668251022145042447588807.jpg

After flying my drone today I noticed a rattle. When I pulled the battery out I tilted the Drone to the side and these two parts came out. Not sure where they came from or what they're used for and hoping somebody on here might be able to tell me. Reinstall the battery and flew the Drone with no issues. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance. Chuck

Parts are not free. If it wouldn't be required, DJI would not put it there.

It's a filter. Most devices can run without a filter, for some time.

Last edited:
Thanks Leyland! Found a source outside of Toronto. Reached out and waiting to hear back. Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well

Lol,,, wow, I didn’t pay any attention to who was posting the question. I’m glad that the capacitor breaking loose didn’t bring the bird down. I’ve not seen one come off like that. On top of being soldered, they have a flexible glue on them also to protect from vibration.
Good to hear from you, hope you’re staying safe.

Been flying the drone a lot. I will send you so.e of the pictures I have been taking. A lot of field work. The drone has been working amazing!

Reactions: KachemakDiver
It is very interesting that the drone fly well without this part. So it is either unnecessary or without it the drone can have an issue in future.
Me personaly wouldn't fly before it is fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj