Inability To Switch To Photo Mode From Video Mode (Recording Can't Be Stopped)

Reaction score
There may be a relatively easy fix for this issue, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. The problem arises after pressing the stop video recording button on the tablet during a flight. When I press the button again to start recording another clip, a pop-up notice says that "video cache mode will now begin recording to the tablet."

I have disabled video cache mode in the app, and confirmed that it was shut off during the flights, so I cannot for the life of me figure out why this seems to be spontaneously happening. Nothing is being recorded to the tablet's cache folder either.

After receiving the pop-up notice and clicking OK (you have to or it will just keep popping up when you try to record again), there is a tablet or phone shaped icon that shows up inside of the record button. Also, the toggle mode between photo and video on the screen disappears and is replaced by a round grey button that does not seem to respond to touch and do anything. I literally cannot change over to photo mode unless I bring the bird back, shut it down and restart the app.

If anyone out there knows what 'mode' I may have inadvertently tripped by simply using the tablet interface as I always have in the past, please let me know. Thanks.

There may be a relatively easy fix for this issue, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. The problem arises after pressing the stop video recording button on the tablet during a flight. When I press the button again to start recording another clip, a pop-up notice says that "video cache mode will now begin recording to the tablet."

I have disabled video cache mode in the app, and confirmed that it was shut off during the flights, so I cannot for the life of me figure out why this seems to be spontaneously happening. Nothing is being recorded to the tablet's cache folder either.

After receiving the pop-up notice and clicking OK (you have to or it will just keep popping up when you try to record again), there is a tablet or phone shaped icon that shows up inside of the record button. Also, the toggle mode between photo and video on the screen disappears and is replaced by a round grey button that does not seem to respond to touch and do anything. I literally cannot change over to photo mode unless I bring the bird back, shut it down and restart the app.

If anyone out there knows what 'mode' I may have inadvertently tripped by simply using the tablet interface as I always have in the past, please let me know. Thanks.

I am having the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers