<>In the UK<>Trade in my FULL KIT P3P for inspire? Thinking about it, anyway......

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
i am considering upgrading from P3P to an inspire. Not sure yet, also depends on how much it will cost me!

My P3P had to have a main video board as video transmission went intermittent. Sometimes there, mostly not.
the only board I could get at the time wa a P3A one, so video is now 'only' 2.7k, not 4k.
As my TV is only 1080p and and my quad core PC cannot handle 4K at all, this is no big deal to me. Still does HD 1080p at high frame rate and quality is superb. files are smaller too.

Never crashed or bashed, always stored correctly and looked after well. This is a FULL charge'n'fly kit, needs nothing extra. Consists of-

P3P drone.
Remote with orange silicon skin.
3 DJI batteries.
DJI hard shell backpack.
Spare props.
charger.
Various small accessories, gimbal guard, prop tool, camera protector etc.
Nvidia shield k1 tablet.
SD card 64Gb.

Condition of everything is excellent, and working well.
I also have a brand new and boxed P3P 4k complete camera/gimbal but this cost me ££££ so would need to be sold by seperate negotiation, and not included in the deal, unless we sort something out.

Pictures can be supplied and will post on here later.
Might have a fly later if wind drops abit as the sun is shining for once.....

I might trade in with money for a DJI Inspire 1 v2, ideally with extra remote and batteries. UK only please.

Cheers'n'beers!!
Any Q's just ask.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.