Impressive video quality in low light

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After a 3am wake up call, me and our son found our way to a natural rock formation in North Yorkshire, here in the U.K. It's a very popular tourist destination and I was filming for the Yorkshire Tourist organisation. Normally this place is packed, but at sunrise (5:20am) we had the privilege of having the place to ourselves. Amazing!

Really impressed with the P4P+. Super quick to setup and get airborne and the video quality is certainly a step up from the standard 4 especially in lower light condtitons like these.

I hope you like the results!

Hi guys,

After a 3am wake up call, me and our son found our way to a natural rock formation in North Yorkshire, here in the U.K. It's a very popular tourist destination and I was filming for the Yorkshire Tourist organisation. Normally this place is packed, but at sunrise (5:20am) we had the privilege of having the place to ourselves. Amazing!

Really impressed with the P4P+. Super quick to setup and get airborne and the video quality is certainly a step up from the standard 4 especially in lower light condtitons like these.

I hope you like the results!

Beautiful Video. Thanks for sharing!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniac