I'm having problems syncing my Dt7 to my f550

I have motors, esc, reciver connected with no shorts it has synced but it's not moving with commands from RC . I do not know where to go from there please help!!!

Have you done a stick calibration?

I have motors, esc, reciver connected with no shorts it has synced but it's not moving with commands from RC . I do not know where to go from there please help!!!
What is an f550? Is that something with the Pro or Advanced?

This is the Phantom 3 Adv and Pro section?
So f550 is not even related to the PHANTOM at all? Geez.
Thanks for your post which cleared it up. I was confused and worried that I was missing something. Lol.

Ok. So why are you posting in the DJI Phantom forum?
because there nospecific forums for dji f550 and usually DJI drone enthuiests own more then just the phantom 3. and have knowledge on the subejct i need help in. Im surprised you didnt even know the flamewheel f550 existed so im assuming you would be of no help. But you should look into it . Have a wonderful day!!!!

because there nospecific forums for dji f550 and usually DJI drone enthuiests own more then just the phantom 3. and have knowledge on the subejct i need help in. Im surprised you didnt even know the flamewheel f550 existed so im assuming you would be of no help. But you should look into it . Have a wonderful day!!!!
Wow! I'm soooo sorry. Judging by the vast number of responses and help you've recieved here, obviously I must be one of the very few P3 owners that doesn't own an F550 too...
So maybe you should try here for that non-existent DJI F550 users forum then? Oh yeah, you have a wonderful day too.

obviously I must be one of the very few P3 owners that doesn't own an F550 too
I have a F550 its superb 1.5km range with video just at this too - the Orig Ground Station I also have on this is way better than the one for the PS3. :)

I take you checked the motors are each running the correct directions for a "hex" ? - what do you mean by its not moving?
i actually have runn into another problem I recently bought the flamewheel F550 with Naza M V2, isod mini. CAN HUB, zenmuse h4-3D , DT7&DR16, retractable landing gear. I built the drone to the point everything was assembled to where I can plug in the aircraft to my pc to configure the drone threw Naza mv2 assistant program. I couldn't bind my transmitter with it so i asked for help threw Dji forums and found windows 10 doesn't read the coms port so I follows instructions and it worked for about a week then now every time I try to connect the aircraft to the PC THIS COMES UP and I do. Or know what to do. I have another flamewheel with Naza light and it works perfectly fine. I feel like it the fight controller or LED USB PORT . But I purchased a brand new LED AND IT STILL DOESNT work.It says "unknown USB device" " (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Everytime I plug the aircraft to PC .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT